Friday, November 15, 2013

PAMPER YOURSELF

Hi guys!

Hope everyone has had a great week and is enjoying the colder weather :)

Today I will be sharing tips and routines on pampering yourself before bed. Since it is getting colder, a warm bath could do the trick to get you relaxed :) We have been getting requests to share a skin care routine too so included that as part of this post!

Starting off with a good book or magazine to read can help you relax and lets you soak in the oils from the bath bomb (butterball from Lush)  - which is packed with natural and beneficial ingredients for your body :)

























Hair care I am using at the moment are MilkShake integrity shampoo and conditioner. These last for absolutely ages since they are the large bottles. They contain murumuru which is found in the Amazon rainforest and is known to be a great moisturiser. you can find these at Straight Cut salon in Attard.

I have been LOVING these Laura Mercier products lately! I started off using the body scrub and I loved it so much that I purchased the hand cream, then received the body cream as a present! So I am now fully equipped with this fresh fig scent! It is creamy and fresh all at the same time, and stays on so nicely on the skin that there is no need for fragrance. This is one product I really recommend. 

Twice a week I use the Caudalie vinoperfect enzymatic peel mask. This mask  works in the same way as a microdermabrasion. It regenerates the top layer of your skin removing blackheads, and chemically exfoliates. It leaves you skin soft and supple. This is where you can get it: http://www.feelunique.com/p/Caudalie-Vinoperfect-Enzymatic-Peel-Mask-
As for my daily skin routine I've been using Dermalogica. I use the Dermalogica special cleansing gel, The super sensitive shield with SPF 30 for during the day and the Bedtime for breakouts as an evening moisturiser to prevent and remove breakouts. These products al depend on ones skin type so its best to get a consultation before buying. I get mine from 4 elements in Ibragg - Aurora can give you a consultation for the products you need.

Hope you all find this interesting and helpful! Pampering yourself once in a while makes you feel revitalised and cleansed - especially after a long day at school or work :) 

Disclaimer: Different products suit different people -  The above is my honest opinion of the brands and products for my skin type. I suggest getting a consultation for your skin before buying any skin care routine products. 

Enrica xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment