Friday, October 25, 2013

LONDON HAUL!

Hey guys,

So last weekend a friend and I went to London to watch John Mayer in Concert! It was an incredible experience! While we were there I of course couldn't resist doing a little shopping, especially when it came to the make-up department so I brought home a few goodies and I thought I'd show you guys! A lot of the things I bought were just re-fills for the things that I already owned but finished but I also picked up a few new things Enrica and I were curious to try out. We've tried most of the products so far and are really happy with most of them :)
























Products I bought for me :);

MAC Brush cleanser

I've heard a lot about this brush cleanser and it certainly lives up to its expectations! Just apply some on a cotton pad and rub the brushes against it. Avery useful product if your brushes tend to get messy like mine do :) Unfortunately the sites we found it on do not ship internationally :(


Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Hussy

This is the first Illamasqua product I've tried. I went for a blush since I've heard positive comments about them. I got it in the colour Hussy as I wanted a pink colour for Autumn rather than the summery coral colour I've been using. It's quite pigmented so you would want to dab your brush before applying. 
You can get this online at Asos, link is below. 




























YSL Lipstick no.9


So I finally splurged on a YSL lipstick which I've been eyeing for ages! I got mine at the airport so prices were great! Apart from the packaging itself being amazing, the pigment is too. Its a warmer coral which is great for this time of year. It actually looks more neutral once its applied to the lips because of our natural lip colour. The swatch is the first from the bottom. For Maltesers, you can find this at any Franks outlet. 

























EOS Lipbalms

I got this pack of EOS lip balms which unfortunately cant get in Malta or online. Please let us know if anyone has found a site that delivers them because they are amazing! I got a pack of three to share with Enrica and my mum. They are so easy to carry around in your bag and so moisturising too!




























Enrica's Products;

NARS Sin

I've been eyeing this product for a while and waited for Autumn to get it because of its colour. It may look like a shadow because it has a lilac/pink colour, but it just creates such a glow on your cheeks. Almost like you've been out in the cold and your cheeks go red. I've used this almost everyday this week and I'm loving it! Here's a link:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nars-blush/2860999?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=8000163&fashionColor=&resultback=0&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_A


Rimmel Stay Glossy in Non stop glamour

I got this as I wanted a neutral gloss. I don't usually go for lipgloss as I prefer a matt lipstick but thought I would give this a try. At first I wasn't sure about it because it has shimmer, but once it's on that shimmer just becomes glowy and natural. Really recommend this for an everyday neutral look. 






















MAC Rebel

Although I prefer neutral make up looks, I like to be a bit more dramatic on my lips and nails during Autumn and Winter. MAC Rebel is a very pigmented purple/plum colour as you can see in the swatch. It's very moisturising too. Might be wearing this for Halloween :) Again, MAC don't ship to our country unfortunately :(






















Hope you enjoyed this post, if you did please like, share and comment to let us know of any posts you like to read :) Till next time!

En and Stef xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment