Thursday, October 31, 2013

HALLOWEEN

Hi guys,

So I (Enrica) threw a small Halloween party last weekend where I had a few girlfriends over to watch the Halloween episode of Pretty Little Liars then catch up and eat lots of food :) My friends and I spent the day preparing food and decorating the place. Here are a few photos from the night. 

we decorated with lots of cobwebs, garland, autumn leaves and lots of pumpkin!



As for savoury items we had pumpkin soup and asparagus pesto risotto, and had snacks like dips, cheeses and hams . Since we have such a sweet tooth, we made lots of cupcakes, biscuits, pumpkin pie, Reeses cups and cake pops (By Lulu Cafe). We will be posting some of our recipes in the near future.





How amazing is this cape? A friend of mine actually got it made for the night! Here we are all trying out the cape. I went for an all black outfit, with a sheer shirt (Zara) and long slit skirt (Asos).



















And finally here is my carved pumpkin! 

Keep following for recipes of some of the food seen on this post! Hope you liked it!

Until next time,

Enrica x

1 comment: